Thursday, November 12, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses

.
As most of you have probably heard,  Mary Ellen is retiring and Little Quilts is closing.  The last Lucy Boston fabric packs will be shipped out on Nov. 17 and the last blog post will be on Nov. 29. It's been so much fun making the Lucy blocks - I hope you've enjoyed the journey with us.  I know you will have a lovely quilt when you're finished!

If you still need to order paper pieces to finish your quilt, call us soon - we will make sure you get what you need to finish.  Don't forget we have the papers for finishing the outer edges available - it takes three different paper variations for the outside edge.  You will want to order at least one package of each of the variations.  You can still order all the paper pieces supplies on the website.

I wish I had a picture of my quilt all finished to show you, but I'm not quite there yet.  I've got a start...
but still a lot of work ahead of me.  Now that the shop is closing I should have lots of extra time to finish it.  Watch for it in the next quilt show!

Thanks for all your support, for sending pictures for the Pinterest Board, and, most of all, for your enthusiasm with paper piecing!  Finish your Lucy Quilts and then start a new paper piecing project!

No comments: