Thursday, July 09, 2015

Patchwork of the Crosses

Stitching these blocks in the summer is so relaxing.  They're so portable you can even work on them while you're sipping lemonade and soaking up the sun from a lawn chair outside.  Happy summer stitching!
These are the fabrics I used for this block...
My blue fat quarter didn't give me four identical cuts of the part I wanted to use for the center, so I used a slightly different cut for one of the honeycombs.  To me, it was an acceptable substitution, but if you want to make sure your cuts are all the same, you may need to use a different design area than I did. Think carefully before you start cutting!
Be sure to save the left-overs from this block...you'll be using all three pieces in the next block.

Go to our website to reorder supplies.
Check out our Pinterest Board for fun new blocks.


No comments: