Monday, October 13, 2014

FREE!!! Women of the Bible Sampler

Don't miss out. The starting line is approaching....tomorrow.. in fact...
Women of the B-i-b-l-e. (yes that's the book for me) free block of the "every two weeks", downloads. Get two blocks every other week.. but you must be an email newsletter subscriber.  If you haven't signed up, you can do so on the home page at www.littlequilts.com
Each pattern begins with historical references and devotional reflection.
At the end of each pattern section, space is provided for your own personal notes.
You can use this space to recall personal thoughts of the Bible character described, or to reflect on your progress when constructing the quilt.
Your complete journal will become a cherished treasure to accompany this finished keepsake quilt.



5 comments:

Kristie said...

I love this!
Kristie

Carolyn said...

I love this and can't wait to get started on it. Thank you for offering it to us. :)

Anonymous said...

I am signed up but have only received the newsletter from Oct 7th? Thanks. Cbiro@alumni.iu.edu

Julianne said...

HI, it is not letting me go to www.littlequilts.com for some reason the link isnt working, I would like to sign up to recieve these block patterns. My email is heygiz00@gmaildotcom, Thanks!

Julianne said...

Duh! I got it I think, thank you!