Thursday, August 28, 2014

Patchwork of the Crosses

Block 10
Love the intricate center of this block!

The fabrics used in this block have all been used in previous blocks, so dig back into your left-overs and see what you can come up with!  These are the fabrics I used:


Carolyn, one of our customers (and a fellow Patchwork of the Crosses addict!), brought in her almost finished quilt top.  She's been using fabrics from her own stash and has been working diligently on her blocks to make this throw-size quilt with only twelve blocks.  Even with just a few blocks this is a spectacular quilt!


One of the things I really love about English Paper Piecing is its portability.  With only a small sewing kit, I'm able to take my blocks along with me and sew in places where I'd never be able to sew with a sewing machine.  I'm going on a road trip over Labor Day week-end and I'm really looking forward to getting lots of stitching done in the car and at the lake.  I don't think I'll be as far along as Carolyn when I get back, but I hope to have a fair chunk of my quilt completed.  I'll post a picture of my progress when I get back.

Hope you all have a happy, safe Labor Day week-end!

Check out our Pinterest board here to see the beautiful blocks being designed by our customeres!
Click here to go to the beginning of the Patchwork of the Crosses Blog Along.
Click here to go to our website if you need to order more paper piecing supplies.

Comment below to let us know how you're progressing with your blocks!

No comments: