Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photos from Paducah - Tuesday

The AQS Quilt Show should be opening in one hour (they are an hour behind).  If you are already there, you can find Mary Ellen and Amanda in booth 1816 in the Pavilion (I believe it is like a giant blow up tent.  Maybe they will send along a picture).  The winning quilts have been announced and a list is posted at the AQS website.  Mary Ellen sent along some pictures.  The booth looks so great with the Liberty Ridge quilt featured.  So Americana.  Just what we like at the LQ.  Hope you do too.  The other pictures are of flood walls and check out the sandpiles stacked up near the Convention Center.
Stay dry ladies!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could be there. The booth looks great. Love the American theme and quilts.
I have great memories of the one and only time I was able to go several years ago. The quilt show is soooo much fun. :)

Becky said...

Hi, Kathy,
It's Becky from Silver Thimble. I have a photo of ME and Amanda in the booth from this morning. If you send me an e-mail address, I'll send them to you!

From Paducah!
Becky